Thursday, November 15, 2012

Facebook ast outside of does

Have to even there is analysis thing, know the insight of taking or rejecting, otherwise, one isn't good, lose capital."
The week Yu smiles:"BE?If the person has like this skill, should come out to do some kind of important event industries, how could is the person of travelling salesman, too regrettable.However, you since it is so exaggeration, can also have these skills?"
I smile, see my skill for you, you again how:"Is quite good, such as from recognize to still have these skills.Otherwise, general Chen who went into city last night have to not hand?"
Sun Ce and week Yu to hoped one eye, Sun Ce's short cut:"Do not know that Chen Wu's general is good now?"
I smile:"Just had already made people call in general Chen and came over, Bo Fu's general trusted be.General, your heart is too hasty.Still have, now, general has already issued order to close city gate, no man can come in and go out, you whether also let ambush the door is at the east outside of does the non-commissioned officer come back?I know a medical skill, knowing Chiang-Nan is damp ground of, under this kind of environment, the person prostrates on the ground long, easily get sick."
My words finish saying, the persons on the hall are all foolish.Sun Ce and week Yus all stares at me to see.I smile:"Each general need not see me like this.If once said, I was a very successful businessman."
Sun Ce suddenly makes reference to:"Son cloud, seeing to your person isn't so simple, you how know east door outside of ambush?"
I is a smile:"I am really easy ah, your letter doesn't believe, I also doesn't matter.If general because of this, and killed me, I also had nothing to say.As for east door outside of the ambush, the Hey, saw yesterday the air of general know, you certainly wanted to capture alive my brothers a pair person of,google.Originally we already have on the third of expect, can the general still send a person to go into the city to set fire last night, purpose where ah?See again the general round city, three noodleses are tight, a noodles loose, want to establish ambush naturally.The Hey sets fire Rao city first and immediately after put our brothers eastern door, but?This be I say of have to have analysis thing, know the insight of taking or rejecting."
Sun Ce sighed:"You have strategy like this, the plan didn't hold as well towards canning capture your elder brother, ."
I am to keep smiling:"The general is to have an opportunity.As long as you bind I this mansion doorway, my elder brother will definitely come of, how?"
Sun Ce looking at my cachinnation:"You still want to let the plan make mean person?"
I also smile:"Not also.I am an afraid general after our brothers walks, too late to regret."
Sun Ce Hei's Hey a smile:"Plan not regrets of.However, the plan really hopes to get you.Son cloud, the plan gasconade has already known a clear person, if your brothers can with I, I ain't necessarily negative you."He pours come of pretty and quickly and no wonder that elder brother Yu worships so him.
I hope him to smile:" Such as didn't°yet this kind of viewpoint.My business does a good job, would not like to get into official career now.Certainly, if this made a bet me to lose and was to the utmost humble effort."
"Like, son cloud is also a generous person.The plan is to can not get you to help each other, don't wish as well are an enemy with you, you I hand over a friend, how?"
I looking at him to smile:"The friend hands over to pour to also make.However, can the general understand the friend's meaning?You I meet just for the second time and besides also still calculate a hostile person currently, the general then and hastily wants with if be a friend, you not afraid I will hurt and you?"
Sun Ce's cachinnation:"Son cloud, your deceit I am also.For knot righteousness elder brother be willing to with the person whom the dead help each other, but does the anonymous attack harm the person's generation?I don't believe."The heart indeed as expected had no to take precautions against to the person.
I sigh, since elder brother Yu thinks greatly of you like this, I also know that you are really a hero, and this friend is affirmative to want something to do:"The general is really the person of frank zeal.Such as although not ability and general person of same belief, your this friend, also hand over settle."
Sun Ce listens to exultation, toast a way:"Thus, you I am full to drink this cup."I am also no longer polite, toast to quaff in one gulp.
Let go of small wine cup, I looking at Sun Ce Dao:"Now that you I am a friend, such as impoliteness, call your Bo Fu Xiong,Facebook."Sun Ce noded.I immediately after say:"No matter this time our make a bet how final outcome is, I ask Bo Fu Xiong to agree, I want to take elder brother home to see maternal."
Sun Ce's cachinnation:"If I lost, you may well to leave;If did the plan win and how could make you don't exert a filial morality?"
I nod, your behave indeed as expected quite good, since so, I come to lift for you to come to:" Such as although gather together only half day with Bo Fu Xiong,also know that Bo Fu Xiong is a temperament middleman.You I was since a friend, I said for the truth.Bo Fu Xiong, you can know that the common saying says:The gentleman begs so much, the mean person is difficult to defend.The elder brother easily believes lightly others but doesn't take precautions against, personality over hasty and rare account to strive for, this is showing off an animal courage ear, the some other day is necessarily plotted secretly against by mean person.Take to come to say today, I and you however the good luck of the half day, you trust to together drink with me here.I if the heart keep in mind unfathomable Tu, in your wine put poison in really easily.The world is many mean persons, little gentleman, common saying says, nearby of the persons can not all believe, besides don't know of person?Hope Bo Fu Xiong to slice to record, make the Yi and then use it three cents, meet a matter be look before you jump it, more can not the Gu body explore dangerous places."
Listenned to me the words of such sincerity, the facial expression mitigation of week Yu come down, he followed to nod.Want to is the weakness that he also really understands Sun Ce.It is a facial expression for disagreeing to look back Sun Ce to pour, hope me to smile:"Listen to son cloud some kind of words,cnn, the plan handed over your this friend and was getting more lucky."I also have to secretly sigh.
Everyone dranked again in a short while, the week Yu looking at me to said with smile:"Just, son cloud way wants to be a successful businessman, have to also have the eye view the world and understand the intelligence of situation, I would like to ask, how do you see the situation of this world?"

Chapter 40 I also make a bet(three)


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 40 I also make a bet
I listen to of one Leng, turned an eye to want to want to say with smile:"See, did the male Jin general desire test me?That I am also no longer polite.This world is already fragmented and disorganized after disorderly Dong Zhuo, Be getting more disastrous.Is Central plains and greatly disorderly, all various Hou influences for the sake of respectively of the benefits is continuously a war, the China in nowadays can be treated as one regiment snarled hemp, who go in, all not easy get away.Looking back Chiang-Nan is O.K. some, the disorderly Huang Jin is here influence not is very big, but chaotic in, here also not is quiet.Although the insurrection of Chiang-Nan are few, can the bandit everywhere suffer from but is not small either.To take down here and thoroughly recover, there are no several years, perhaps could not do.Jing state Liu Biao but is to take advantage of an opportunity to make stronger site, the other people want to want to put on a skill over there, isn't an easy matter either.Benefit state and pass east returns no one to have ability and time to take care of now.Bo Fu Xiong and male Jin general want to have to expand, I advised you to quell river east first, after stabilizing down, then say.Is being anxious can not eat hot bean curd."Wait you to stabilize river east, we have already stabilized north.
The week Yu sighed:"You are indeed as expected severe.Was businessman to really discommode you, son cloud still considered to leave well!"
I looking at him:"Male Jin general meaning within words but threaten such as?Although my age is small,is not afraid."
The week Yu looking at me:"If you I am some future day an enemy, I can't show leniency."
I looking at him to smile:"Like, if the day of your my really capable enemy, such as can't show leniency, either."
Sun Ce sighed:"Son cloud, you can open heart say to come, plan let you not worth looking at?Would taking measure against you not like to leave?"
I looking at him:"Bo Fu Xiong, you are also a hero of contemporary, do I how can see a not last elder brother?I was just free and happy recluse to spoil, don't wish to be subjected to thus of restrain.I am still young now, behavior minister the son isn't my man's natural character."
Sun Ce tightly stares at me:"Is that later?You would like to?"
I looking at him:"Do not know.Needing my game is enough, probably would like to throw effect others, mix one officer half job of.Now, can't."I also have no official position now, Hey, don't calculate to the friend not and truly.
Sun Ce shakes, don't talk.See everyone to have nothing to say, the week Yu says with smile:"Today can spread, can son Mr. Yun stop for rest together with us?"
I smile:"Certainly, I Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment