Friday, November 23, 2012

google ask in addition had

The eyebrow annoys the walking of drum drum back, Rang way:"Grieve me!I again not ability the long range hurt, how does this compare?"
The moonlit night spirit smiles to sing of say:"That I can't, is what you want by yourself compare, I still useless multiple arrowses."
I say with smile:"You do two guys enjoy in despite poverty here?Sword Ning eyebrow, does your elder brother just try very hard to with others, haven't you go yet a help?"
On raising, sword Ning's eyebrow's small mouth's way:"He just don't do I take care of these, I say to help him each time he roars me and says that my child understands fart, will the good heart does a bad matter."
I nod a way:"The businessman says also is reasonable, you in case of make the his ground affair failed, more difficult do."
The sword Ning eyebrow originally just complained of a words, but be blocked up by me could not say words, wretchedness Xi Xi the ground said to the moonlit night spirit:"Elder sister, you see a brother-in-law.Heel my elder brother starts to match to humiliate me ……"
The moonlit night spirit smiles to hug sword Ning eyebrow in the bosom, title way:"How did you come over now?You not is went to Mu and permit noble family,Facebook?"
I nod a way:"H'm came back yes, beat however the Mu permits to reply and almost drops one class, this give you.Pure sword method 》, 《 too pure sword method and jade on"three 《 pure sword method 》hand over to moonlit night spirit, moonlit night spirit once the gentleness smile and stretched hand to answer, the sword Ning eyebrow stretched overdo see, marvel a way:"Oh combines technical ability?"
The moonlit night spirit is continuous to learn all of three sword methods.I cautiously see go, but see her status column have already become a class 《three pure sword methods 》s, the underneath comment matches a skill for 《ascend a pure sword method of pure sword method 》, 《 too pure sword method and jade 》 .
I say with smile:"Is quite good, however led 60 dint inside the classes more the importance is some, the deluxe technical ability contains severals and slowly do respected master like, don't with me ground, be greedy for to chew more not lousy.Learned a lot of pillar abilities.Have no a few respected masters, the key time doesn't know to use what like."Stretch hand will 《 is purple Xia absolute being achievement 》fill to the moonlit night spirit, say:"Well do for a while inside dint, really don't go to take to burn inside the dint medicine."
The moonlit night spirit point nods, sword Ning eyebrow but not dry.Pull me to cry a way:"Brother-in-law …… give me 1:00 what …… I well pitiful of …… all the nobody is painful ……"
I am held up by her of can not, see moonlit night spirit is also a shape with helpless look, have to way:"H'm ……the younger sister is lovely, give you 1 origin Be getting better, however just the B class ground is just."Then that 《 100 change thousand Huan cloud and mists 13 types 》take out, the sword Ning eyebrow indeed as expected smiles through tears, an once robbed a technical ability book.Beam with joy way:"Thank brother-in-law!"Where there is also the appearance that the half weeps over for cent?
The voice that suddenly hears businessman that breaking Luo roars loud a way in public channel at the whole server:"The bedlamite come back quickly,cnn, urgent matter!"3 people together in every aspect and mutually Qu, I say with smile to the sword Ning eyebrow:"Just just from flowed cloud Ge halt ground come out, again not know what affair so worried?Still especially the idea spends money system to notify, I have already seen your elder brother is really money much burn to wrap."
The moonlit night spirit says with smile:"Perhaps is again the thing that seeks you to make to order the type of Mi book, go quickly."
I nod a way:"This boy, seeking my nothing but was three matters, fight, stole things, did a task, in addition had no an another good matter."
The sword Ning eyebrow says with smile:"But you in addition to what do these still can make?"
My lo writes this bond maid and just lifts to carry on the shoulder with me for technical ability book.Is bad to mercilessly say:"Still can make a matter, your elder brother definitely requests mine, and is crying to shout to beg me to help him the ground busily."
Sword Ning eyebrow strange way:"What affair is that ?"
I dignifiedly say very much:"Marry to connect light Yu that fierce Ba in their house expect of the kid sister be a little wife!"
Looking at sword Ning the eyebrow is silly still over there the ground is from the language way:"Marry my kid sister of elder brother's house to be a little wife?"Suddenly the disillusion comes over, temporarily and greatly abashed, title then raise sword to think violence some kind of, but have already disappeared my ground trace and shadow, but lead the moonlit night spirit beside steal to smile and can not help ashamed not already.
Rush through reflux cloud Ge, still the person isn't a lot of, greatly parts of players all rushed through to kill Mongolia a soldier.Player so much, all robs to kill Mongolia a soldier, don't know that as well Mongolia the soldier finally can also leave severals.
The businessman is flustered and frustratedly walking around over there, I strange way:"What is the row?So become nervous to call me back?"
The businessman stretches out two fingers.Way:"Two matters, the first, my parties goes to ground person say, now return Shi Shui Ge's dead to live to make uncertain, go to more than 20 personal, all death rays."
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"Have ever been so quick and then once tried?Heavy A?Die on the organization?"
The businessman nods a way:"Yes, directly dash into return Shi Shui Ge, defend generally, take big shield to carry on the shoulder, the others go back and forth the inside of Shi Shui Ge blunt, be all killed by second, whole body heavy AN all carry on the shoulder not to live, trap, nail plank, strong Nu and poisonous gas to come everything.That place is absolutely similar to a cannon building, know how the brocade hair rat white jade hall died now?After they bring to life right there says, only afraid ascend No.12; the person is also not enough."
I nod a way:"Originally and really organization Shu thus severe, whole body heavy A be all killed by second, see to return Shi Shui Ge hereafter can not act rashly."
The businessman nods a way:"This matter even if, anyway this place was made by you two, matter however three, it's time to also accept a hand.Moreover a matter, this matter is that I beg you ground, you think a way and seal one for me a little bit opencast."
I stare big eyes.Strange way:"Can't?Let me do this?Spread did I still want to mix?"
The businessman cries to lose a face way:"I also can't, but in addition to you, I could not figured out a better candidate."
I annoy a way:"Do not talk idly, you isn't to have no good hand again, send more how many past, isn't onely?"
Businessman wry smile way:"Eldest brother, you weren't on the first day either to play games, flowed cloud Ge this helps guy and deal with generally guy can also deal with a superior not to go, container for pens they are several although led 60 classes,he is regarded as and compares in the above player in 60 classes weaker, as for sword Ning eyebrow, more impossible, think around.Being also you is all right, otherwise, do you easily permit for a while?I am here have the easily permitting of the exorbitant price the medicine."
Know to all, the ground mineral area makes a block booking, is an affair that avoids as taboo very much in the game, particularly the player of those life occupations, only is some low class players, for raising a little money or being to do to live technical ability, this is again and again and lifelessly carry on digging a miner to make in that mineral hole, is really boring, the businessman incredibly makes me go to a pure field now.How can not make my eyebrows big wrinkly?
I stare businessman.The Hey Hey sneer way:"Kui you think, incredibly allow me to go to a pure field a mineral area,google?Spread ground where does my face put?"
The businessman nods a way:"I know this affair it's very difficult, not ……so, I send the person seals mineral area, if have the hard hand comes out, you help to put even, go or not?"
I ponder a long time.The openings asks a way:"Businessman, you tell the truth, you exactly is what intend?The mineral area of this map is so many, you is the ability fief over?Still have, you aren't the person who lacks a mineral, how suddenly thought of is going to seal what mineral area?What plot are you privately carrying on?"
Businessman wry smile way:"Do you want to know?Is that line of, I tell you now.This time I am stared at ascend, burst out of how many trading companies cooperate to snuff out me, this you are knowing?"
I nod a way:"It is quite good.You once said ground, was person's at the back of gold rose to attack by surprise."
The businessman nods a way:"Superficially seeing yes is really person's at the back of gold rose, actually?Gold rose incredibly a connect in Jiangsu, Xi river and Shanghai in a row build up six trading companies is stir-frying goods, need with me how many funds at the same time?Is simply being measured by game land productivity possible?Uniquely explaining is an outside of financial group infusion the funds came in, and wasn't fraction eyes."
I am foolish a foolish, ask a way:"What relation does this have?You earned in the game before so many, you weren't enough money also?You didn't exchange again Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment